Wednesday, August 09, 2017

SANSAR: My first Home


I spent a few hours today in Sansar and attempted to learn and explore some more.
I think I have been bitten by the Sansar bug because I am starting to spend most of my time now in Sansar rather than Second Life. It is fresh and new just like the excitement I felt back in 2007 when I first joined Second Life. In Sansar people are social again and not obsessed with clubs and sex.
I will never leave SL and it will always be my first love. The old landmarks and places once vibrant and now abandoned as new places spring up to explore but it is fun to explore and grow with the new Sansar!
I got my first piece of free land and shopped for free items to decorate with. Took me a few tries but with some patience and some curse words I finally threw something together to start on my Sansar home.
Took me the longest time to figure out how to save the decor and open it to publish etc but figured it out.
I am not using a headset but the old desk top standby. Building and creating can be frustrating without a VR headset but can be done on desk top. They do plan on expanding all this for desk top users.
I of coarse named it "Bron Yr Aur" and I think it is open to the public to visit in the Atlas (map).
I also noticed there are already signs of Second Life creeping into Sansar. My favorite furry places like Luskwood and GYC have experiences already starting up. (No furry avatars yet in Sansar).
There are no sit, run or dance animations yet but I know it will be here eventually. They are working on it.
I think I am going to try and start off building and creating in Sansar with just free stuff to see what anyone is capable of. I am not good at stuff so if I can do it, anyone can lol....
The early days of Sansar: A Brave New World....not at all ready enough for full use but it will come along....

Bron Yr Aur Sansar: https://atlas.sansar.com/experiences/ziggystarsmith/bron-yr-aur

Also a great video here of "Atlas Hopping" to explore different places:
https://youtu.be/fbCeRKT2-_Q












No comments: